VIP Executive provide executive car services to business, holiday and golf travellers to and from Malaga Airport, hundreds of thousands of travellers each year fly into and out off Malaga airport for many different reasons so we thought we would offer some facts and tips to help you along your way.
About Malaga Airport
- In 2018 Malaga airport had more than 19 million passenger movements and each year there are more than 2 million from the UK alone.
- The busiest months of the year are July and August as holiday travellers pour into the costa’s, September can also be busy as the climate is still extremely pleasant and lots of golfers frequent at this time. The not so busy months are January and February.
- Car hire can vary in costs season dependant, most of the more reputable car hire companies have free shuttle pick up points just outside the airport. Whilst it’s a little more expensive to take the full insurance, it does make things a lot faster at check in and safer if you have a bump or two. Dropping off is also very easy no matter what time of day or night.
- Costs from and to the airport can vary depending on your choice, a legitimate company with the right insurance will obviously cost more that just someone with a car trying to make ends meet on the Costa del Sol see her for some indication of fair transfer costs to Puerto Banus.
Do you travel to or from Malaga?
If you fly to and from Malaga, why not start your journey in comfort with VIP-Executive.
- No waiting for taxis or buses
- No need to disturb friends and family
- No problems with airport parking.
- VIP-Executive will ensure you get to where you need to be, on time, stress free and travelling in refined comfort.
See our cost page for more information